Saturday 20 February 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week A/W 2010

Yep, sometimes my job is just so tough ;-)


And he's French :)

p.s. I didn't catch his name but he is friends with Kristina Gisors, stylist, from Paris (see post from Thursday: she is wearing the Christopher Kane for Topshop dress) who I photographed again today. Kristina has AMAZING new long hair and an utterly smooshy new vest from Helmut Lang....which I wanted to smuggle into my handbag :) Kristina's post up tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. That face just looks right at you and says: "Yes, I know, I really am this ridiculously good-looking!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB I KNEW you would get it!!! Very Blue Steel huh?!
    He is such a nice guy.....and his accent? Ahhhhh so French :))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SO JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so true - "I am ridiculously good looking, and therefore do not need to act like I am in any way flattered by your decision to take this photograph and this subtle French arrogance annoyingly only makes me more attractive!"
    well he possibly he didn't think it through that much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA ;)
    Your job is sooooo tough ;)
    WOW. Stunning. I wish I had men like that here in Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete